Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I might be addicted..

...to Etsy that is. I found this wall decal entitled "Growing Hearts" and could not pass it up. Seller is lewasdesigns.

I plan to "plant" them on the wall behind the changing table. Originally I had wanted to hang the mirrors below over the changing table, but as with everything else I have changed my mind. I will most likely hang these in the nook where the glider will go.
Diaper Pin Found!!
I finally found the jumbo diaper pin I've been searching frantically for. I originally saw this on HGTV "Rate My Space", and went on the hunt for it since it is so cute. The one I saw is now discontinued from Pottery Barn Kids, but I found a lookalike from Glenna Jean. Here it is:
Here is what it looks like in a room:

1 comment:

nunnyabidness said...

Hey Kristina! We have little mirrors by the changing table and Norah absolutely loves it! She has been looking at them since the first week and just babbles away!
You look great, by the way!