Friday, February 20, 2009

Here ye, here ye

Last weekend we traveled to Indiana with Ava to visit my relatives. I really wanted my Grandmother to meet Ava. My Grandma is 90 years old and in an assisted living facility. The trip was short but sweet. Ava did beautifully on the airplanes, and was so extremely patient and tolerant of being passed around from person to person. I think she charmed the pants off of everyone!

History was made, and I was extremely emotional witnessing this very special moment:


Ava smiled and told her life story to her Great-Grandma. We got it all on video too! I honestly never thought I would have the chance to experience this. Funny how life is.

P.S. I want to give a big shout out to Shawna's mom whom I understand is a loyal follower. HI SHAWNA'S MOM!

Ava is now 11.5 weeks old.

No comments: