Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Check out the little person

We have a profile and a little foot with 5 toes! On the original scan print-out you can make out the little toes much better. What a weird thing to see this little image on the monitor kicking, punching, rolling over and I do not feel any of it. Everything was looking great, and the doctor even commented on how cute the baby was. I am totally in love now, and of course think the baby is the cutest thing in the whole universe.

I am still feeling great, no complaints! Babies' heart rate is still consistent in the low 140's. We haven't agreed on any names yet, that will be a lose-lose battle probably until I push this kid out.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures, and I will try to check in again with more belly photos in the next couple weeks.

Hasta la pasta!
K

1 comment:

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

That's so exciting! Thanks for keeping us updated.

G and J