Monday, June 16, 2008

Crib & Changing Table

I ordered the crib and changing table on Friday. We had been looking here and there and decided we wanted a sleigh crib without wheels that would eventually convert to a toddler bed. I fell in love with this Sleigh crib from Pottery Barn Kids, and also the Espresso Berkely Changing Table. Both should be arriving in the next week or so. It's all starting to seem a little more real now! Additionally, my belly has finally "popped" out and it's apparent that I am either out of shape or pregnant, LOL. 15 week pictures will be posted this Friday, stay tuned!

Crib (in espresso color matching the changing table)


Changing Table

2 comments:

shannonjason said...

Love, love love this set!! Hi, I'm Shannon from the nest (shannonjason) and we just became labor buddies. I'm at work at the moment so it wouldn't let me add you as a buddy, I'll do that tonight. Just figured I'd stop by your blog and say hello! Best wishes to you for a very healthy and happy pregnancy.

Kelly said...

Kris - it's beautiful!! You know who to call if you two need help with that nursery...the Beckers!