Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 ~ A Pictorial Review

January (GOD I miss that tummy I had)

February - out to sushi with some friends

March - North Carolina visiting my dad with my sister and her family

April - at Skip Barber racing school (was actually "with child" here but didn't find out until the next day)

May - North Carolina to surprise my dad for his surprise 60th birthday party

June - Bob Vila putting the crib together

July - Long Island, NY for Vinny & Jael's wedding

August - Viaggio for my birthday dinner with friends

September - North Carolina to visit my dad

October - our 1 year anniversary dinner

November - cigar festival in Ybor City

December 2nd - the best day of my entire life


Here's to wishing each and every one of you a happy, safe & prosperous 2009. May it be as happy for you as 2008 was for us. Cheers!!!!

1 comment:

Rosio W said...

OMG, I love your chronicles!!!
What a blessed 2008 you all had.