Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Ok so I'm a bad mom - this is the only picture I got of Ava on her 1st Easter.



Yes I understand that her dress is over her head. She likes it when I'm undressing her and her outfits get "stuck" like that. She just smiles and laughs at me like it's the funniest thing in the whole world. Daddy was making her giggle for this picture by making a popping sound with his mouth. That sounds is a fail-proof way to get her to smile and/or laugh. That and our big red clock that she can see from the couch. Something about that clock just tickles her to death and she feels the need to flirt with it which Daddy isn't too happy about, haha!

Yes, I also understand that she looks exactly like her father in this picture. There is no need to remind me of this as I get it from at least one person every single day. At least there is no denying that she is his kid!

We hope everyone had a fantastic Easter/Passover whatever it is you celebrate. Ours was fun and filled with family, laughter and of course lots of love all around.

Ava is 4 and a half months old.

No comments: