Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby Shower!!


My baby shower was October 11th at my mom's house and was such a beautiful, quaint affair. The food was catered from Felice's Pork Store and was soooooo good! My sister and niece (her daughter) Brittini conducted a few games that brought many laughs. We played the ice cube water breaking game which was a tiny plastic baby frozen in an ice cube, each person was given one in a cup and the first person to "break their water" (free their baby from the ice cube) won. You could help it along or let it melt. So what did I do? I put it in my mouth and melted that kid as fast as I could :-) Another game we played was list the baby animal name for a list of animals on a sheet of paper. Talk about a HARD thing to do, but very fun and interesting. Then on to the "guess what is in the dirty diaper game", yea I'd rather not re-hash that one, but it was quite a hoot. Lastly, we played celebrity babies. There was a poster on the wall with pictures of different women celebrities with their faces covered by a baby sticker. The person to guess all celebrities correctly won. Yea, I lost that one :-(

On to the loot.....talk about overwhelming! Good thing I had my three helpers again, just like last year at my bridal shower. It was too cute, they had their own little assembly line going to help me open, re-package, organize and trash the wrapping.

All in all it was perfect, I recieved many, many wonderful goodies for the baby that I was needing desperately. Now, on to a few pictures...enjoy!










Here's some of the loot, along with roses my husband left there for me. God love him!


Steph, me, Andrea & Cathy


The Favors!






Thank you to everyone for coming, and also a huge thanks to all who couldn't make it and sent gifts. Your thoughtfulness means the world!!!

**Hugs to all**

Kristina, Bobby & Ava

4 comments:

Kelly said...

So sorry I had to miss it. It looks like it was a great shower! Can't wait for Baby Ava to get here.

Ashy said...

Your shower looks like it was too much fun!! Congrats :)

Katie said...

Awww, you are so cute!

Shelly said...

Kristina,
I love the top you wore for your shower! Would you mind sharing where you got it from?
Thanks a bunch!
~Shelly