Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Exciting Updates!

Everything is moving right along, I had another OB appt. this past Monday and the baby is measuring right on track. The doc ordered a quick peek ultrasound while I was there and the little stinker is STILL breech and had her hands and feet in front of her face. I guess she's found a comfy position and does not want to move...hmmm sounds just like her mommy!

I felt my 2nd round of hiccups today, it was mildly amusing and tickled just a bit. I am starting to lose my balance and have suddenly found myself to be very clumsy. I spilled an entire glass of orange juice on my nightstand on Saturday morning, right over my reading material and all. Talk about a bummer, and a waste of precious OJ. I LOVE me some OJ in the morning.

Exciting things coming up this month! My baby shower is this Saturday at my mom's house, hosted by my wonderful sister, Andrea and my mother, Linda. It should be a very nice time and I am uber-stoked about it. My mother in law and two nieces from New York have flown down for it too, so it should be a really nice gathering of family and friends.

I finally decided on a diaper bag and went ahead and bought it. It is the Ramalama "Ava" (how appropo) in Chocolate. It should be here on Friday, here's a looksie:
More exciting news, we received our first registry gift!! Yes, My Aunt Judy in Indiana sent us the Fisher Price Papasan Seat. I promptly assembled it (after opening the shipping box & crying because I'm a hormonal mess these days). It's adorable and now all I need is a baby to put in it! Here it is:

I will be sure to post pictures from the shower, stay tuned for more big happenings this month! (They are secret surprises at the moment so I'm afraid I can't share just yet.)

31 weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More secret surprises???? What, I want to know NOW! J/K! Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!