Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We Changed Her Name!

Well, her middle name that is. Instead of Ava Harlow, her name will be Ava Hayley. We just think it's cuter and fits her personality more. I know, I know, you ask "what personality?", well let me tell you this kid DEFINITELY has personality already! Her movements indicate that she likes to party and do the riverdance at all hours of the day. Plus, she has almost run out of room in there and it feels as if she is trying to yoga her way out.

Oh, little miss Ava Hayley, we can't wait to meet you and kiss that little head of yours that you keep pushing up under mommy's belly button. Stay safe and warm in there, but take it easy on dear ole' mom in the meantime.

1 comment:

Rosio said...

I love the name Hayley!!
I remember seeing a post about this on theknot, I think. Very pretty name, Ava Hayley.