Monday, November 24, 2008

December 2nd it is!

Our daughter has an official "planned" birthday. As of 6pm EST next Tuesday, December 2nd, Ava Hayley will enter the world. I have a couple of pre-op appointments on Monday which Bobby is taking me to, and then we're getting massages during the day on Tuesday to ease our nerves (well moreso mine than his).

Not sure how much blogging I will do between now and then. Perhaps I will have time to fit in one last belly picture before we head to the hospital. We shall see!

T-minus 8 days until we attempt parenthood.

7 comments:

Rosio W said...

Wishing you the best and can't wait to see pics of little Ava!!

christine52078 said...

Hey~ its christine52078 from the nest~ good luck this week! I'll be thinking of you! keep in touch and let me know how everything goes! You can find me on facebook and myspace too~ christine spera~ should get you to my pages! good luck~ leo and I will be thinking of ya!

Mrs. MooMoo said...

WOO HOO!! You must be psyched!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'm totally jealous of your scheduled "birthday." Still no sign that our baby will be here anytime soon, but until then I will live vicariously through you!

Kelly said...

The day is here!!! Can't wait to get the news that Ava is here!

Shauna said...

It is 5 pm, not sure if you are out of surgery yet, but I hope everything went wonderful for you!!

Can't wait to see pictures of little Ava!

Jessi_Murph said...

Hope you are enjoying your little girl! Can't wait to hear an update :)