Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Belly Pic ~ 37 weeks, 4 days


Do you think she has dropped at all? Either way it doesn't really matter since she's not taking the preferred route outta there :-) She's still very active and has hiccups more frequently too. My next appointment is Monday morning, and hopefully {fingers crossed} I can talk Dr. Williams into doing the "extraction" on the following Monday - December 1st.

The nursery is finally done pending the window valance which my mom made and is dropping off tomorrow. I took the crib bumper out and basically my mom worked some sort of Martha Stewart/MacGyver magic and turned it into a window dressing. It wasn't "breathable" so I am on the hunt for one that is, and that coordinates with the rest of the motif. I did take it upon myself to hang the below-pictured vinyl decal tree that I ordered from Etsy.com seller ceejay77. It was a pain in the butt to hang, but totally worth it once I figured out how to apply it correctly. By the way, I do not recommend standing on the top rung of a ladder when you're 37 weeks pregnant.
The end is finally near!!! Is there a full moon or anything coming up? Maybe if I eat waaaaay too much of my mom's cooking on Thanksgiving I will literally "pop". Please, any suggestions to get the show on the road are truly welcomed at this point. My waddling, achy hips & fat butt will thank you :-)

2 comments:

Rosio W said...

The nursery is soo cute!!!
She's going to love it!

Katie said...

Thank you for your comments :)

I'm saying a prayer for a healthy delivery for you today too! How exciting!!! Your world as you know it is about to get 500 times more joyful and wonderful and how you delivery that beautiful little girl isn't going to matter in the least. Congrats to you, can't wait to see pictures!

~Katie