Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dance Party Tuesday

This is what I have been contending with for the past 2 hours:


And it's still going on! She did this one night last week too that lasted into the wee hours of the morning making it very hard to get any sleep whatsoever. This was after I ate my mom's vegetable soup - so I would venture to say she liked it. Not sure what's provoked tonight's performance though. Popcorn at the movies perhaps? (By the way, we saw the Zach & Miri movie and it was pretty funny!)

Today marks 35 weeks, which also means only 35 days left.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Hi Kristina, I'm a fellow nestielink person and I was just trying to create my own blog for the first time. Would you be able to explain to me how you changed the background color of your blog to white while still keeping the adorable borders on either side? I would greatly appreciate your help! My email address is shellybradley@verizon.net Thank you!

Rosio said...

OMG... that video is crazy!!
That is truly amaizing.
I know you are so ready for her to be here... just one month left.
GL!

Ashy said...

That's such a great video!! Looks like you've got quite the little dancer in your belly. I tried to take a similar video the other night, but it wasn't nearly as impressive.